To help understanding when things don’t seem right – I am Second – helps us understand God’s love. Take time to watch and meditate on what this message has to offer.
We hope you are finding what you personally need to help you succeed in your walk with Christ. If not, we are here to help. Christ suffered and died for all – and we all needed him to do so. (Romans 3:23)
Our church family is like most families, we laugh, we cry, we each have our moments of celebration, and of mourning. We gather several times each week to edify, buildup, and support each other as we make our way through this journey called life.
We would like you to join us and our families in this journey. Here is some information about who we are, and what you can expect when you come to worship with us.
- 1206 10th Street in Tell City, IN
- Phone # 812-547-6778
- Sunday School 9 a.m. (CST)
- Sunday Morning Worship 10 a.m. (CST)
- Sunday Evening Service 6 p.m. (CST)
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study 7 p.m. (CST)
We begin our church service with singing, scripture reading, and a request for prayers. Then all baptized believers are encouraged to participate in the Lord’s Supper. After which we share in a message from God’s word.
- a Christ centered New Testament church
- an a cappella church which sings praises to God joyfully
- a family of Christians worshipping together for both uplifting God, and edifying each other
- we recognize the validity and necessity of the Old Testament as the foundation of our beliefs
- we recognize God as the creator of all things – and as such the creation account of Genesis 1-2.
- we believe Jesus Christ alone is the only way to salvation
- We recognize each person is at a different point in their journey of their Christian walk – and by doing so, recognize we are here to serve and support
The Tell City church of Christ is a Christ centered ministry, which desires to help support each other as we all learn to walk as Christ would have us to.
We seek God’s will and follow His leading in the ministry here in Tell City.